LogiChannel ensures maximum privacy for its clients and business associates and is committed to maintain the pledge consistently. In this section, know more about how LogiChannel gathers information and the company’s dedication towards privacy.
Sources of Data
At LogiChannel we are dedicated towards empowering technology marketers to engage meaningfully with their customers. In addition to that, we are committed to provide high quality data of tech customers which is collected from following authentic and permission based sources.
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- International Association of IT Asset Managers (IAITAM)
- Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA)
- Association of Software Professionals (ASP)
- Annual survey of IT decision-makers
- IT Decision Makers Summit
- Global Network of Women ICT Decision-Makers
How we collect data?
What type of Information we collect?
To enable any business deals, there will be a basic requirement of personal information referring to the identity of an individual. In the same manner at LogiChannel, as a data-driven services organization to extend our services we might require your personal information like:
- Company name
- Postal address
- Email address
Whenever you start using our services including newsletter sign up and subscriptions, we gather the content and information provided by you.
Related to company information, we collect data that is available on the internet such as
- Vendor relations
- White papers
- Stock data
- Organizational Changes
- API providers
In addition to this, we also gather search engine optimization data, web traffic density details, web analytics data and the type of web technology used.
How do we use your information?
At LogiChannel, any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – we use your information helps us to better respond to your needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to enhance our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive.
- To improve customer service – we use your information helps us to better respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
We secure your data in holistic manner
LogiChannel is always committed to provide higher traceability to your data. We will follow necessary and required steps to ensure safer transmission of your data across various marketing levels. For this purpose, we specifically utilize secure infrastructure resources created by firewalls and encryption to monitor your data. All your data is securely stored on cloud to ensure maximum privacy against any type of illegal actions.
Any question or concerns? Contact Us